Foreign students are required to apply for student Visa before they enter Iran. The Visa can be obtained by contacting the Iranian Embassy or Consulate in the country, where one is residing (for more information please visit official site of Iran Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

Application form and further information can be obtained from the following sources

International Scientific Cooperation Office (ISCO)

Bu-Ali Sina University

Hamedan, 65175-4161, Iran (I.R )